Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons for the post of a full-time preacher in Uyo Town Church of Christ, Uyo.
Interested persons should possess the following qualifications:
- Membership of the Church of Christ with a minimum of ten years of experience as a sound gospel preacher in a reputable congregation(s) of the Lord’s Church
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree or its equivalence in a relevant discipline in addition to a diploma from a recognised Bible College or Preacher’s Training Institute.
- Married with children and stable home.
- Person of good report within and outside the Church
- Ability to speak English language fluently and to communicate well in Efik\Ibibio language.
- Ability to conduct evangelism programmes within and outside, and through approved media – personal contacts, the press and electronic media
- A minimum of thirty-five (35) years of age.
Applicants should send in handwritten applications with the following credentials:
- First School Leaving Certificate or Junior School Certificate
- Senior School Certificate
- Bachelor Degree or its equivalence
- Diploma from a recognised Bible College or Preacher’s Training Institute
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- GSM Number
Completed applications (in hard or soft copy) should be seal in envelop marked ‘VACANCY’ at the top left corner and addressed to:
Uyo Town Church of Christ
No 20 Paul Bassey Street
- O. Box 1078, Uyo
Akwa Ibom State.
Applicants who want to make e-application should forward same through the Church e-mail: email@example.com, in which case all relevant credentials must be scanned and attached.
Deadline for submission:
All applications must be received in the Church on or before Monday, 30th April, 2018. Applications not received within the stipulated time may not be considered.
Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
Dated: 5th March, 2018
UYO TOWN CHURCH OF CHRIST
20 PAUL BASSEY STREET, UYO
AKWA IBOM STATE